Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

I know, I know. I kind of fell off the exercise wagon. Truth be told, I just wasn't losing weight fast enough to keep my motivation going. Plus, it's hard keeping two blogs updated near daily. Last week while my SO and I were at the game store I saw a sign for the new Wii fitness game. We paid for the reservation and I waited patiently for it to come out today.

I bought the new Wii fitness game, Active hoping it would spark my motivation a bit to get some exercise going around this joint. I decided to start off with the 30 day challenge. Today was nearly 40 minutes long. There were 18 different steps to do which included, walking, running, stretches, kick backs, boxing, etc.

I could tell I haven't worked out in 112 days awhile. Running is not my favorite thing to do outside, much less inside. The kick backs were fucking annoying. I think I was doing them right, but the way the strap is placed on your leg it was like the controller wasn't registering how fast I was doing it. It wore me out. I almost stopped half way through because I thought I couldn't take it any more. It was a really good physical work out that made me sweat.

Tomorrow I will get off my ass to do it again. My goal is to continue through at least the next 30 days before giving up. I really need to lose some weight. It's just hard without seeing results immediately. I know I didn't gain this weight over night, so I can't expect to lose it that fast either. Here's too a little bit of motivation and a lot of weight gone.

What about you? What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment